White x White is a wholesale company selling exclusively to the retail home decor and design trade.
- White x White will only ship to a commercial address.
- We do require all customers have someone in-house to make repairs of damages and defects that affect less than 5% of the piece.
- All our furniture is made of reclaimed wood which is very forgiving and we'll gladly provide a touch-up kit upon request.
A: Everyone will see retail pricing until they register with us as a dealer.
- Click here to fill out our dealer registration form.
- We will email you your new username and password within 24 hours.
- Use your new username and password to login. (Be sure to save your username and password!)
To be considered as a stocking dealer you must have a storefront and a sales tax certificate.
Q: I'm a stocking dealer with a storefront (or a non-stocking dealer with a business license). How do I place an order?
A: We are only able to ship to a business. If a residential address is listed as the ship-to your application will be denied. Our buy-in is $2000 for stocking dealers ($1000 re-orders). Non-stocking dealer opening order and re-order minimum is $1000. Orders are shipped LTL on pallet(s) and usually ship within two weeks if most items are in stock, except immediately after a major market in January and July. Extra charges apply to inside deliveries, deliveries requiring a lift-gate, and notification. Even if not noted when order is placed, if these services are used you'll be charged separately. Refused shipments will be credited for product, less a re-stocking fee of 20% and freight charges both ways.
All measurements are approximate. Items made of reclaimed wood will likely have, or will develop splits, nail holes, knots, and other imperfections adding charm and character and should be expected. All pieces in the White x White collection are hand-made and have a wonderful vintage appearance with finishes that may vary from piece to piece and shipment to shipment. It's our belief that these variations add character and charm to the products and enhance their appeal. It's possible that pieces with metal may develop a rust patina unless sprayed with a clear coat. Statuary may be used outdoors but the color will most likely change over time.
You must contact us within 5 days of receiving your merchandise if there is any damage.