White x White is a wholesale company selling exclusively to the retail home decor and design trade.
- White x White will only ship to a retail store or receiving warehouse.
- White x White requires all customers have someone in-house or local to make repairs of damages and defects that White x White deems repairable.
- All our furniture is made of reclaimed wood which is very forgiving and we'll gladly provide a touch-up kit upon request (crack filler, wood filler, and color matched paint). We don't send replacements but we'll issue a partial refund, at our discretion, for the repair of damages and defects.
- Please call owner/designer Kristen White for questions about product details. 785-806-3400
A: Everyone will see retail pricing until they register with us as a dealer.
- Click here to fill out our dealer registration form.
- We will email you your new username and password within 48 hours.
- Use your new username and password to login. (Be sure to save your username and password!)
To be considered as a stocking dealer you must have a storefront and a sales tax certificate. Make sure you don't put a residential address as your ship to.
Q: I'm a stocking dealer with a storefront (or a non-stocking dealer with a business license). How do I place an order?
A: We'll ship to a retail store or receiving warehouse. If a residential address is listed as the ship-to your application will be denied. Opening order is $2000 for stocking dealers (must have a retail storefront) and re-orders are $1000. Non-stocking dealer/designer opening order and re-order minimum is $1000. We'll consider accepting orders less than the minimum if we deem they are shippable and they'll incur a $25 less than minimum order fee in addition to shipping charges which may be in excess of 25%. Orders are shipped by truck on pallet(s) and usually ship within one week if most items are in stock, except immediately after a major market in January and July. Extra charges apply to inside deliveries, deliveries requiring a lift-gate, and notification. Even if not noted when order is placed, if these services are used you'll be charged separately. Refused shipments will be credited for product, less a re-stocking fee of 20% and freight charges both ways.
All measurements are approximate. Every item in the White x White collection is hand-made and has a wonderful vintage appearance with finishes that may vary from piece to piece and shipment to shipment. Items made of reclaimed wood will likely have, or will develop splits, nail holes, knots, and other imperfections and should be expected and are considered cosmetic as opposed to structural. If like items aren't ordered at the same time we can't guarantee the finish, size and details will be similar. It's our belief that these variations add character and charm to the products and enhance their appeal. Factory defects must be reported to us within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Factory defects are virtually always repairable and we'll be happy to work with you on a resolution. We'll offer our recommendation on repair(s) which will include instructions and a touch-up kit. Our products are for interior residential use only. Statuary may be used outdoors but the color will most likely change over time.
You must contact us immediately upon receiving your order if there is any damage.